What is tender? Lets understand tender in a simple way, basically its a contract kind of work which assigned to anyone who give a better biding and detailed project of completing task.
Types of Tenders –
- Open Tender- A process that is open to all qualified bidders and where the sealed bids are open in public for scrutiny and our chosen on the basis of price and quality.
2. Limited Tender – A process is limited for some qualified bidders only.
What is tender bidding? Tender bidding is the process of submitting a proposal to undertake, or manage the undertaking of a project. the process starts with a cost estimate from blueprints and material take offs.
Our Tender Cover Following Source Of Origins –
- Covering all city/states (PAN INDIA)
- All central/state government departments, semi government departments, public sector units, private sector etc.
- Sectors like Banks, Hospitals, Defense, Railway, Trust, Education, etc.
- Tenders for purchase, supplier, auction, lease etc.
Tender Bidding Process – A competitive bid process is mostly used in the procurement of goods and services. the process entails submitting a sealed envelop detailing the price and terms of an offer. the recipient of the offer then selects the competitive bidder that has delivered the lowest price or best terms.
- Technical Bid – This is the first round of tender bidding process . Through technical bid the purchaser evaluate the capabilities, financial strength, credentials, similar order executed by the bidders,capacities, order book position etc. In most of the cases, the technical bid would be analysed by the engineering terms and the approval of a specific bid would lie in their hands.
2. Commercial Bid – Commercial bid will carry the details like cost, payment terms, delivery terms, warranty and all other commercial terms that would apply. A commercial bid would be handled by the purchasing departments and so the approval of it lies in their hands.
Types of Bidding–
1. Online Tender Bidding – An internet base process where in the complete tendering process; from advertising to receiving and submitting tender- related information are done online.
2. Offline Tender – this is an offline process in which the documents are downloaded and all the information and required documents are submitted offline to the relevant department.
- Activation – In the first step of activation we provide you a login panel in which you can search relevant tenders as per your requirements by using following filters like state, amount, date, sector ,etc.
- Documentation – In this step we understand company profile and search relevant tenders as per work and provide information with documents we also create brief report (summary-eligibility,technical,payment terms).
- Support visit – We support you in each and every aspect during this whole process.
- Company profile – In this we study your company profile.
- Tender searching – we search relevant tenders as per your specification ,we don’t provide you junk mails.
- Vendor registration – we register you in different different departments.
- Tender submission – we have observed the radical transformation in bidding process, however, most of the company deprived of this opportunity since they are not aware of recent technologies adoption that has brought seamless transparency and fast submission approval process.
- Follow up – we take time to time follow ups.
for more detail or submit/bid tender on behalf of your company www.nationaltenders.com email: email@example.com call: 079-66172086
24 Sep, 2021
03 Sep, 2021
06 Aug, 2021